Building & Zoning Forms


Building and Zoning Permit

Erosion & Sediment Control Bond

Zoning Ordinance Map or Text Amendment

Owners Consent Form

Special Use Permit

Variance to the Zoning Ordinance

Landlord/Tenant Complaint Form

Nuisance Complaint Form

Deed for Vacation of Lot Lines

For more information please contact:
Sarah Parris, Administrative Assistant
Phone:  276-706-8316